The Parade of Homes has become a must-attend event in Jefferson City, giving builders and subcontractors a great opportunity to showcase your quality work, at any stage of construction. Attendees are interested in moving into new homes, or seeing the latest home designs, neighborhoods, or colors and accessories for their current homes. By participating, we’re giving you the best opportunity to meet potential customers while they’re on the threshold of making a purchase.
What do prior participants have to say?
Benefits of listing your home in the Parade of Homes:
- For a small entry fee, your business will receive over $3,500 in professional marketing services (digital and traditional marketing).
- Hundreds of local, potential buyers, will have the opportunity to see your craftsmanship first-hand.
- You will have an opportunity to showcase your work and gain direct insightful information on what buyers are looking for in their next home.
Plus, you might just book your next customer or several customers!
HBA Builder Members Entry Fee
- $200 FIRST HOUSE OR SUBDIVISION ENTRY
- $100 EACH ADDITIONAL HOUSE
HBA Subcontractor Members Entry Fee
- $125 IN PERSON OR SEPARATE REGISTRATION
- $50 YARD SIGN ONLY
Parade of Homes Entry Form
DEADLINE: October 9
The information listed below will be used in the HBA Parade of Homes advertising
and HBA website for the Parade of Homes. Please be accurate and specific in your description.
Within each fall issue of Capital Lifestyles magazine, we provide HBA members the opportunity to showcase their building developments to our readers in a section called, Interesting Developments. This is a FREE marketing opportunity and we encourage you to complete this form so that we can share on your behalf.